Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.
Select Interface Language:|
There are currently, guest(s) and member(s) that are online.|
You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here
Forum: PhD Studies
Respond to: Prosfora ergasias
|Review your Reply|
Registered to :
| New Message Posted!2003-09-09 11:15  |
sas kanw forward thn parakatw aggelia pou afora 8eseis ergasias sthn etairia pou ergazomai:
Inos Hellas SA (6 Papagou Av., Zografou, www.inos.gr), a high technology company active in the fields or industrial applications, image processing, quality control and robotics, seeks to recruit two software engineers, in full-time basis (or at least 3 full days a week). Our installations include quality control vision systems and robot control systems on major automobile industries (DeimlerChrysler/Audi/Porsche) in Germany.
- Diploma of Computer Engineer or Computer Scientist.
- Experience in C++ Programming (1 year at least).
- Very good background in mathematics.
- Very good working knowledge of the English language.
Not required skills that will be also evaluated:
- Working experience of German Language
- Basic knowledge of Windows OS (NT–2000-XP), experience with MFC.
- Post graduated studies (Master or PhD) on some related field (Image processing, Robotics, Machine Vision. Distribute systems, Stereo Vision)
It is offered a competitive salary, the opportunity for rapid career development, professional training options and employment in a dynamic environment.
Applications for, or further information about these positions should be directed to:
inos Hellas AEE, c/o dr. Costas Voliotis, 6 Papagou Ave, 15771 Zografos, Greece,
Tel: 210-7472370, Fax: 210-7472371, Email: C.Voliotis@inos-automation.de